This is a great tool for web analytics. It tracks and reports website traffic and collects data to provide insights to you by showing who is visiting your website and where they are coming from. It also shows how much time they spend on each page.
It’s also free!
Hootsuite is a social media management tool. You can track the performance of your social media page content. You are also able to schedule your posts. You engage customers, monitor activity, advertise content, and analyze results.
Canva is the ultimate graphic design tool! It is a free platform that can satisfy your graphic needs. With many free templates, you can create presentations, business cards, invitations, social media posts, and so much more. Canva allows you to either edit or create content without extensive experience.
Starting a blog? Well WordHero is here to help. WordHero is a writing tool that creates plagiarism free content. Some include:
- Blog intros, conclusions, titles, and paragraphs
- Amazon product descriptions
- Cover letters
- Generic emails
- Content rewriter
- Gantt Chart
Gantt chart is a project management tool that helps you visualize how your project is scheduled and track progress. It can help you identify potential problems and dependencies, and make adjustments to ensure your project stays on track.
This tool is great for project planners. It is a visual representation of goals and objectives, including their deadlines, displayed on a chart.
Milanote is a note-taking tool that can help you organize your ideas and projects in a way that makes sense to you.
Here are just a few of the ways that Milanote can help you be more productive:
- The ability to create boards with different colours and templates makes it easy to keep track of different types of information.
- The built-in search feature makes it easy to find information quickly and easily.
- The ability to add links, files, and images makes it possible to keep all of your project information in one place.